The Law Offices of Sherwood Guernsey, PC connects you to key community institutions, organizations, businesses, and events that we recommend.
- Habitat for Humanity has just opened a new resell store.
- The Barrington Stage in Pittsfield provides the best in theatre for all of us and great training for our youth.
- Mass MoCA in North Adams provides the Berkshires exciting contemporary art with a constant array of cutting edge performances of dance, film, music and theatre.
- Elder Services of Berkshire County provides invaluable assistance to our senior citizens.
- Williamstown Art is a largely unknown gem of the Berkshires – a preeminent art conservation center – conserving paintings and other art forms for both individuals and institutions.
- The Berkshire County Chamber of Commerce is a vibrant, active organization that is an essential contact for anyone looking to establish or expand a business in the Berkshires.
- Cultural Pittsfield showcases Pittsfield – at the heart of the Berkshires, and offering an outstanding array of events and activities available throughout the community.
- Cricket Creek Farm in Williamstown offers fabulous cheeses made on the farm, and many other farm grown products at their farm store. Be sure to stop by.
- Freadman Steel Inc. If you have a need for any product made of iron or steel (maybe that stairway or handrail) check out Freadman Steel on East Street in Pittsfield, family owned and run for four generations.
- Henry V. Rabouin Inc. Some family owned businesses are very special in the service they provide. Henry V. Rabouin Inc. of Hancock MA is one of those businesses. For bulk trucking in the northeast, they are the best.
- http://boysbestbooks.com Great books for boys and those who read to them.